Interactive Security for Business
Professionally Monitored Security
Keep your property safe with 24/7 professional monitoring and emergency response. Alarm.com systems are monitored by licensed central monitoring stations across the country, so you can count on help whenever you need it.
Alarm.com uses a tamper-resistant cellular connection, dedicated solely to your security system. This signaling technology is reliable, and works even if your phone line, cable, broadband and power are down.
Unique User Codes
Easily create and disable user codes. Give each user a unique code, then see who has armed or disarmed the system, and when. You can disable codes within minutes from your computer or tablet.
Stay aware of important activity at your property anytime, not just when there's an emergency, with customizable text, push notifications and email alerts.
- Get arming reminders.
- See who has armed or disarmed the system — even get a photo of the activity.
- Get an alert in an alarm event. The monitoring station is also immediately notified.
- Know if motion is detected or if a specific door or window is opened or left ajar when it shouldn't be.
Crash & Smash Protection
A Security System for Your Security System™, this service keeps your system working, even if the security panel is damaged.
Get visibility into activity trends to make smarter decisions around staffing, promotions, energy use and more.
Easy to understand reports let you quickly see activity patterns across your business and spot unexpected changes.
- Monitor open/close trends for each location
- Identify peak periods of activity and customer traffic
- Pinpoint activity such as unexpected entry after hours, or doors propped open that could cause energy waste or safety concerns
- Keep a historic timestamp of which users disarmed the system
- Single site and multi-site reporting
- Choose your report schedule and view data daily, weekly or monthly
Call us today to learn more at 303-934-3992
(Serving Business/Commercial Clients in Lakewood, Englewood, Centennial, Littleton, Sheridan, and Golden)