The Altronix Tango1B PoE Driven Power Supply/Charger converts an IEEE802.3bt PoE input into a regulated 24VDC and/or 12VDC output up to 72W. Ideal access installations, it eliminates the need for a high voltage power supply inside of an enclosure. The Tango 8-pin connector allows for stacking with compatible Altronix sub-assemblies such as ACMS8(CB), LINQ8ACM(CB) or PDS8(CB) saving valuable enclosure space. The Tango1B is designed to support a single 12V LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery for high storage and charge/discharge cycle life reliability.
- 802.3bt PoE up to 90W or 802.3at up to 30W or 802.3af up to 15W.
- CAT-6 or higher cable is recommended for optimum preformance.
- (when using 802.3bt 90W):
- 12VDC up to 6A (72W) and/or 24VDC up to 3A (72W). Combined output not to exceed 72W.
When charging batteries:
- 12VDC up to 5A (62W) and/or 24VDC up to 2.7A (62W). Combined output not to exceed 62W.
- Pass-through Ethernet Port (data only).
- 12VDC battery charger for Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LiFeP04 only) .
- Unique technology allows for single battery to backup 12VDC and/or 24VDC systems.
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 80% of nominal. Prevents deep battery discharge.
- Loss of PoE Input.
- Battery Supervision.
- Input indicates input voltage is present.
- Battery status indicates battery trouble condition.
- PoE Class indicator.
- Supervision PoE Fail or BAT Fail.
- Short circuit and overload protection.
Physical and Environmental
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.