The Dahua N53AM5Z is a 5 MP Starlight network/IP Dome security camera that has Smart Motion Detection for improved alarm accuracy from intrusion and tripwire functions. The camera is ideal for a host of diverse applications — Starlight, True Wide Dynamic Range, and IR illumination allow the camera to operate in any lighting condition. The camera is rated to the IP67 Ingress Protection and to the IK10 Vandal Resistance standards, allowing the camera to deliver high-quality and reliable video in the harshest environments.
Smart Motion Detection, a component of Dahua’s Analytics+ technology, improves alarm accuracy and decreases the number of false alarms. The advanced SMD algorithm analyzes a scene for human or vehicle motion, while filtering out other motion due to trees, leaves, animals, weather, and triggers an alarm when detected. SMD also saves time when searching recorded video by filtering false alarms and allowing quick retrieval of an alarm due to a person or vehicle.
- 1/2.7 in. 5 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- 5 MP (2592 x 1944) at 20 fps
- 2.7 mm to 13.5 mm Motorized Vari-focal Lens
- Starlight Technology for Low-light Applications
- Analytics+ Function – Perimeter Protection
- Smart Motion Detection for Improved Alarm Accuracy
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB) and Day/Night IR Cut Filter
- Maximum IR LED Distance 40 m (131.23 ft)
- Intelligent Video System
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
- Accent Alarms is a Dahua All-Star Dealer!