The Dahua N53AF5Z is a 5 MP Starlight network security camera that offers Smart Motion Detection for improved alarm accuracy from intrusion and tripwire functions. The camera is ideal for a host of diverse applications — Starlight, True Wide Dynamic Range, and IR illumination allow the camera to operate in any lighting condition. The camera is a component of the Dahua ArcticPro series and is rated to IP67 allowing the camera to deliver high-quality and reliable video in the harshest environments.
Smart Motion Detection, a component of Dahua’s Analytics+ technology, improves alarm accuracy and decreases the number of false alarms. The advanced SMD algorithm analyzes a scene for human or vehicle motion, while filtering out other motion due to trees, leaves, animals, weather, and triggers an alarm when detected. SMD also saves time when searching recorded video by filtering false alarms and allowing quick retrieval of an alarm due to a person or vehicle.
- 1/2.7 in. 5 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- 5 MP (2592 x 1944) at 20 fps
- 2.7 mm to 13.5 mm Motorized Vari-focal Lens
- Starlight Technology for Low-light Applications
- Analytics+ Function – Perimeter Protection
- Smart Motion Detection for Improved Alarm Accuracy
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB) and Day/Night IR Cut Filter
- Maximum IR LED Distance 60 m (196.85 ft)
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
- Accent Alarms is a Dahua All-Star Dealer!