The Dahua N45BA5 network brick security camera features Smart H.265+ video compression, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements without sacrificing video quality. The multi-pronged approach works by making reductions of useless or unimportant data wherever possible. As a result, high quality video is maintained without straining the network.
These cameras are embedded with an IR cut filter making them suitable for applications with varying lighting conditions, industry-leading true wide dynamic range (WDR) technology (120dB), providing detailed images in scenes with both bright and dark contrasts, and onboard intelligent video system analytics for a more efficient surveillance system.
- 1/3-in. 4 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- Starlight Technology for Ultra-low Light Sensitivity
- 4 MP (2688 x 1520) at 30 fps
- Smart Detection Supported
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB) and Day/Night IR Cut Filter
- Intelligent Video System with Facial Detection
- Alarm and Audio Inputs/Outputs
- Built-in Microphone
- Auto Back Focus (ABF)
- Micro SD Memory, PoE
- Lens sold separately