ePoE NVR, 320Mbps/320Mbps (16 channel IP Video Inputs), 4ch@4K/16ch@1080p, Audio, Alarm, 1.5U, 16 Poe Ports, with 12 TB HDD, 8EPOE Ports
Dahua’s Pro Series network video recorders offer excellent performance and high recording quality for IP video surveillance applications. For applications where details are critical for identification, this professional NVR provides a powerful processor with up to 4K resolution. Additionally,
the NVR features a mouse shortcut operation menu, remote management and control, central storage, edge storage, and back up storage options.
Dahua’s innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codecs
- Maximum 320 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Up to 12 MP Resolution for Preview and Playback
- Ports 1 to 8 Support ePoE and EoC Signal Transmission, up to 800 m (2524 ft)
- HDMI and VGA Simultaneous Video Output
- Intelligent Video System
- Five-year Warranty/3-years for HDD's (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
Accent Alarms is a Dahua All-Star Dealer
- 5 Year Warranty/3 Years on HDD's
- Login required to comply with Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP)
- IF you are shopping from a site that does not require this, they likely are NOT Dahua Authorized Dealers
- Learn More (Click Here)