The Dahua NK8BL7Z network security camera features Smart H.265+ video compression, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements without sacrificing video quality. The multi-pronged approach works by making reductions of useless or unimportant data wherever possible. As a result, high quality video is maintained without straining the network.
These cameras feature true day/night making them suitable for applications with varying lighting conditions and onboard intelligent video system (IVS) analytics for a more efficient surveillance system.
The built-in IVS features people counting and heat mapping functionality, advanced features that add business intelligence to your security system. Intelligent Analysis tracks and stores daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly people flow through a defined scene and produces a configurable report. The system uses this data to produce a Heat Map, a two-dimensional representation of data that provides an immediate visual summary of information. People Counting and Heat Mapping can identify the most active areas of a retail space providing valuable data analysis for commercial applications.
- 1/1.7-in. 12MP Progressive Scan STARVISTM CMOS Sensor
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codecs
- 12MP at 20 fps (4000 x 3000) and 4K at 30 fps (3840 x 2160)
- Digital WDR, True Day/Night (ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Multiple Network Monitoring: Web Viewer, CMS (DSS/PSS) and DMSS
- 4.1 mm to 16.4 mm Motorized Lens
- Maximum IR LED Distance 50 m (164.04 ft)
- Intelligent Video System with Intelligent Business Analysis
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Micro SD Memory Slot
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through authorized Dahua Dealers)
Accent Alarms is a Dahua All-Star Dealer
- 5 Year Warranty
- Login required to comply with Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP)
- IF you are shopping from a site that does not require this, they likely are NOT Dahua Authorized Dealers
- Learn More (Click Here)